Debuting with the launch of their smartphone series in 2015, Xiaomi has come a long way ever since. Competing with tech giants like Samsung and Sony, Xiaomi’s reputation has grown exponentially in the Indian market. Starting from affordable smartphones to moving to affordable Xiaomi TV, Xiaomi had a pretty smooth road.
The primary reason behind their huge success is their feature-rich yet affordable products. Setting their target customer at middle-class families, they never deviated from their target. We bet, you can’t find a more trustable brand, providing the same features as Xiaomi does at such a price range.
Today, we shall limit our discussion to the Top Three Best Affordable Xiaomi TV in India. Apart from their great, bright sides, we will also highlight their cons to help you make a more rational decision.
Mi 4A PRO 80 cm(32 inches) HD Ready LED Smart Android TV:Best Affordable Xiaomi TV
Latest price(as of Flipkart)-Rs 15,999
It’s Smart, Android supported, and comes from a brand like Xiaomi. Oh, it’s super cheap! You give us reasons why you should not go for a deal like this? Can’t find one? Then, allow us to lay down all the reasons why you should go for this one.
- Optimally balancing both the brightness level and contrast, the HD Ready display takes your picture experience to the highest notch. Experience a wide array of authentic colors and stunning quality.
- Thanks to PatchWall 3.0, over 20+ streaming apps including, Netflix, Hotstar, and YouTube.
- Powered by Android(need we say more?)
- Built-in Chromecast enables you to easily cast your smartphone’s contents, on the big screen.
- Too lazy to use the remote? Google Assistant at your service. Just command your wishes.
- Make your home no less than a theatre with two 20 watts speakers supported by DTS-HD technology.
- Running on the latest powerful 64-bit Quad-Core processor with 8GB internal storage and 1 GB RAM.
- 2 USB ports+3 HDMI ports
- Apps frequently crash on some models.
- Some models have connectivity issues(Wi-Fi, ports, etc)
- Few people are extremely disappointed with the customer care service.
- The display panel starts degrading after a few years.
Mi 4C 80 cm(32 inches) HD Ready LED Smart Android TV:Best Affordable Xiaomi TV
Latest price(as of Flipkart)-Rs 16,999
One of the most well-reviewed TV, Xiaomi’s 4C models, stands out from the crowd in terms of providing rich features at such a low cost. Let’s put a check on the features that this gorgeous flaunts.
- HD Ready display-check
- Stunning picture quality-check
- DTS-HD speakers-check
- A53 Quad-core processor-check
- Android TV-check
- Mirror cast does not work on some models.
- Connectivity issues.
- High-quality content does not load/keep hanging sometimes.
- Picture quality starts to degrade with time.
Mi 4X 108 cm(43 inches) Ultra HD(4K) LED Smart Android TV:Best Affordable Xiaomi TV
Latest price(as of Flipkart)-Rs 29,999
Let’s get this straight. You are getting a 4K TV at this range. Why are you still waiting to bring this beauty home?
- Supported by HDR10 and featuring a 4K display panel, this model will make sure that you have a TV experience like never before.
- Owing to Vivid Picture Engine, you speculate a wide array of accurate and vibrant colors, no matter the content.
- Netflix, Hotstar, or Amazon Prime? Need all three and more? Well, you can have it all. Say thanks to PatchWall 3.0 for supporting over 20+ platforms.
- Powered by Android, again. Say hello to hundreds of apps!
- Turn on the mobile hotspot, connect the TV, and stream all you want without Wi-Fi.
- Wanna cast your phone’s content on the screen? Greet built-in Chromecast guys.
- Most people have faced problems in connecting Wi-Fi to the TV.
- Bluetooth connectivity is not reliable as well.
- Apps keep crashing due to poor Wi-Fi connectivity.
We hope you liked our article on The Top Three Best Affordable Xiaomi TV in India. If you want to read more such articles, keep following us.